- A franchise provides franchisees with a certain level of independence where they can operate their business.
- A franchise provides an established product or service which may already enjoy widespread brand-name recognition. This gives the franchisee the benefits of a pre-sold customer base which would ordinarily takes years to establish.
- A franchise increases your chances of business success because you are associating with proven products and methods.
- Franchises may offer consumers the attraction of a certain level of quality and consistency because it is mandated by the franchise agreement.
- You have the opportunity to build your capital as well as your earnings.
- The major banks are very supportive of good franchising.